GIVE YOUR SHOPPERS TRU BUYING POWER

Credit-First, Digital Shopping Experience That Generates 10x the lead quality and 10x the rOI

TRUPAYMENTS DELIVERS QUALIFIED, HIGH-GROSS PROSPECTS, WHILE PROVIDING THE EXPERIENCE YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT!

Limited Time Offer

PureCars will cover the cost of up to 52 credit pulls per month for the first 60 days from 700Credit
(a $200 value)

Your customers want:

  • Personalized Digital Shopping instead of full Digital Retailing
  • See their actual payments on vehicles 
  • Combine online shopping with in store buying; less than 5% want to complete the purchase online
  • Get pre-qualified for a loan before going to the dealership


truPayments provides:

  • Personalized Shopping
  • Dealer Efficiency
  • Real Leads

Quit getting John and Jane Doe leads, contact us to start delivering an even better shopper experience!

TruPayments from PureCars.

WHAT YOU AND YOUR CUSTOMERS WILL LOVE ABOUT TRUpayments:

Play Video

“truPayments drives sales to our dealership like no other marketing tool we use.”

Scott Shook, Shook Automotive

digital shopping – truPayments Campaign 10/21

 

 

 

truPayments is a credit-first digital shopping experience that pre-qualifies shoppers for the right vehicle on your lot, at a price they can afford.

digital shopping – truPayments Campaign 10/21

IS TRUPAYMENTS A DIGITAL RETAILING TOOL?

No, truPayments is not a digital retailing tool –  it is a Digital Shopping tool. With only 5% of consumers ready to transact solely online, truPayments allows the other 95% of buyers to match their actual budget with your in-stock inventory, before submitting a lead to you. The result? Your BDC or sales team is now better equipped to close these high-converting leads. 

WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO LET CONSUMERS SHOP BY PAYMENT?

Did you know that on average, 80% of consumers lease or finance their vehicle? Consumers want more transparency in the vehicle shopping process and truPayments delivers just that! Monthly payments that are credit-approved, include all current rebates and incentives and most importantly – match vehicles in your inventory. The result? Highly qualified prospects delivered to your BDC or sales team. 

*60-Day Money Back Guarantee applies to the monthly service fees only. Costs associated with credit pulls (soft and hard) through 700Credit are not included in the guarantee and will not be refunded.

TRUPAYMENTS IS POWERED BY

PureCars PURE Intelligence Logo.